Are you overwhelmed at the thought of another sugar-laden Christmas morning tea at work/school/kindy/mothers group or church gathering? Or perhaps you're just stumped for ideas on what to bring?
Here are five simple Christmas themed ideas to woo the crowds with your shared lunch offering this Christmas.
1. The kiwifruit Xmas tree. This was a hit on the Healthy Futures facebook page last year. So simple yet so effective.
2. Cheese and grapes, on a plate. But looking so good!
3. Kids round for a play date? How about getting them to shell their own peas for afternoon tea?
4. Another hit with the kids. Simple yet very cute little santa hats.
5. And finally for the ambitious amongst you. We'd like to see your efforts if you give this one a try...
Enjoy the start of the festive season everyone!